(brush and technical pen —all characters ™ & © DC Comics)
Top 5 Reasons For Drawing This Kind Of Justice League Dream Team:
- Because as I always say and believe:there are no bad characters,only bad narrative developments (you'll notice I drew almost all characters smiling —and trust me,even Batman is happy and smiling behind his mask).
- Because since the Multiverse is back (or the 52 Elseworlds or whatever it is),there's a (boring) Nazi Earth...so,why not a (fun) Earth-1990s?
- Because sooner or later,someone who actually liked these versions of the characters back in the 90s,probably will become a professional at DC comics and bring back the concepts —so,better getting used to that idea,like,right now,so no one feels annoyed later when it finally happens.
- C’mon,Wouldn’t be fun seeing the Bizarro and/or Crime Syndicate of America versions of this JLA?
- Actually,I just wanted a companion piece for this other image I made last year